Business Analyst Training
Our Business Analyst Training Course is designed to help students develop the core competencies for a successful career in business analysis. Our course also prepares experienced business analysts to take the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) examination. Business analysts with CBAP certification often command salaries that are 25% higher than non-certified business analysts.
Business analysts act as the main liaison between business and IT departments. They are responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into functional design specifications that can be executed by IT development teams. With over 700,000 business analyst jobs in the country as of 2010, the need for individuals with these skills is growing.
- Students will learn and apply theoretical knowledge by initiating their own large-scale projects
- Our instructors will teach students how to identify the needs of a business, bridging the gap between business and IT
- Students will be given the opportunity to identify, select, and plan systems development projects to demonstrate proficiency in object-oriented analysis and design topics
- The course curriculum will help experienced business analysts prepare to take the CBAP examination
- 64 hours – daily, weekly, and weekend classes are available
The number of job prospects for business analysts is expected to grow 22 percent from 2010 to 2020, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Organizations are always seeking ways to improve efficiency and control costs, so the demand for business analysts is higher than most jobs.
Smaller consulting companies that specialize in specific industries are the largest contributors to this staggering job growth, but federal, state, and local government agencies also have jobs available for business analysts.
The median wage for business analysts is currently $78,160, and the top 10 percent earned more than $138,790.
Some of our past students are working in these Business Analyst jobs
|Healthcare Business Analyst||Agile Business Analyst|
|Business Requirements Analyst||Lead Business Analyst|