GET EMPOWERED BY SDG:
SDG is looking for experienced QA Lead to join our QA Center of Excellence; the ideal candidate is a passionate and dedicated Software Quality Engineer who can work collaboratively with our team of QA professionals, coordinate the onsite-offshore QA activities and lead the inception of QA best practices and standards for one of the largest healthcare companies in the United States. Ample experience on software quality assurance, test automation and outstanding communication skills are highly valued attributes. Candidates should possess commitment to excellence and high standards with demonstrated ability to effectively manage priorities, adapt well to changing priorities while remaining flexible and enthusiastic.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, SDG wants to Empower You!
- Define test frameworks, strategies and effort estimations across multiple projects
- Coordinate workload and activities for QA team (onshore and offshore)
- Standardize use of QA Tools and processes based on quality assurance standards and best practices
- Write and review critical QA documentation
- Actively participate in QA related activities (functional and regression testing, UAT, functional and non-functional test automation etc.)
- Must have minimum 6 years of experience performing end-to-end application testing: requirement validation, functional, integration, regression, user acceptance testing and defect management for enterprise applications
- At least 2 years of experience working in Agile Scrum model
- At least 2 years of explicit experience in test automation using Selenium or other similar tool
- Extensive experience with HP Quality Center for test and defect management, requirements traceability, test reporting etc.
- Experience working on the different aspects of application life cycle (ALC) and Project Management Office (PMO)
- Strong experience on Business Requirement Analysis and Validation from QA perspective
- Strong communication and leadership skills to work with multiple levels across the organization.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Candidates with CASQ, CSQA, CAST, CSTE certifications are considered a plus.