This position troubleshoots and services complex customer service inquiries for our proprietary hardware/software product. It is responsible for analyzing and evaluating technical issues and suggesting methods and techniques to achieve resolution. The PSE deals primarily with our installed customer base, but frequent communication and collaboration with other organizations within the company is necessary to insure a successful customer experience.
This position may also function as a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) for a specific set of Flagship Accounts, serving as the primary Service control point of contact and advocate for these accounts.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
Function as primary customer contact for all incoming calls and assigned customer cases by providing telephone, web, and email based technical support for products within our Product Suite. Ensure the highest level of communication with the customer and meeting internal contractual made internal goals by providing regular updates with respect to progress of each incident, and quickly providing high quality, creative, and timely solutions by doing so in a professional and demonstrating the highest level of service.
Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to quickly provide technically accurate and complete solutions and interact with other areas of the company when necessary in order to facilitate prompt resolution of customer issues.
Document solutions by effectively utilizing support tools to document problems and propagate solutions to both customers and co-workers.
- Associates Degree in Computer Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Five year's of professional experience in the field of computers or computer related technologies.
- Two year's of internal or external customer service experience that supports implementation, and troubleshooting of software applications and related technology infrastructure.
- Competence in operating system fundamentals, IP networking and the Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- Some knowledge of relational databases (esp. MS SQL).
- Ability to fully articulate technical solutions and customer communications in both oral & written form.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminial search, OFAC, and SS verification. Preferred
- Technical certifications
- Knowledge of contact center operations
- VoIP Technology
- Telephony and CTI Technology
- WAN & LAN Technologies