- Play a major role in collaborative design, implementation, and testing of multi-tier web applications using defined software development methodology.
- Provide timely and accurate communication of status to team, project and technical leads
- Work on multiple projects and manage time effectively
- Provide technical support to other analysts and end users
- Seek out and share technical knowledge with other members across the organization
- Gather requirements, design, code, test and implement according to design specifications
- Write system requirements and maintenance documentation of program development and subsequent revisions
- Participate in and drive improvements of the quality assurance process
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to our products
- Re-engineer current systems to allow for flexibility, stability, and scalability while preserving existing functionality
- Bachelo r's degree required.
- 8+ years of experience designing and implementing scalable Internet and Intranet web applications
- Hands on experience applying Agile and Test Driven Development required.
- Microsoft and other technical certifications not required but highly desired.
- Health care IT experience is not required but highly desired.
- Excellent and pragmatic independent judgment, strong communication skills and the ability to approach problems from the customer's perspective.
- Quality oriented – methodological, detail and deadline-oriented, reliable.
- A passion for innovation and desire to continue learning about internet trends and technologies
- Should have a strong, experienced leadership personality and is expected to lead and mentor other team members