SAP Human Resources (HR) deals with managing people in a business organization. The main modules of SAP HR are the Payroll and Time Management modules which are concerned with generating and managing payrolls and managing time for time-sensitive jobs.
SAP HR configuration jobs are among the highest-paying in SAP consulting. Information Technology Management's SAP HR training provides you with a clear roadmap that begins with a basic overview of the SAP HR module and then builds the skills necessary to implement an end-to-end scenario on the SAP servers via remote VPN access.
SAP HR module training at Information Technology Management is structured to assist you in achieving SAP HR certification so that you may build your career as a SAP HR consultant. Our SAP course for HR includes hands-on, real-world project exercises designed by ITM's experienced SAP consultants. You and your instructors will participate daily in a combination of discussions and hands-on exercises. The objective of the course is to build your SAP HR/HCM functional career skills. To that end, your homework exercises will be SAP HR tutorials that you can practice on the SAP servers via remote VPM access and the final project is the implementation of an end-to-end scenario, also on the SAP servers.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Overview of the HR module, Organizational Information, and Employee Information
- Recruitment and Personnel Development
- Employee Benefits and Cost Management
- Time Management, Payroll, and Travel
- Information Display and Reporting
- Configuring an Organizational Structure
- Configuring Positions
- Executing a Personnel Action
- Establishing the Enterprise Structure
- Additional Organizational Assignments
- Using Features
- Understanding Planned Working Time Connection to Basic Pay
- Defining Pay Scale Structure
- Defining Wage Types
- Performing Pay Scale Reclassification and Pay Increases
- Confirming the New Master Date Configuration
- Employee Self Service ESS Portals
Who Should Attend:
SAP HR training is best suited to those who have experience with Human Resource management, Benefit management, or Payroll management.
Students enrolling in the SAP HR module training should have experience in Human Resources policies and practices. Familiarity with payroll, benefits, invoice management, vendor management, and employee self-services is preferred.
Contact us to learn more about ITM's SAP HR Certification.