SAP Materials Management Module training at Information & Technology Management is designed to assist you in achieving SAP MM certification so that you may build a career as a SAP Functional Configurator or SAP Functional Analyst in Materials and Manufacturing. Our SAP MM class includes hands-on, real-world project exercises designed by ITM's experienced SAP consultants, as well as SAP MM tutorials. You and your instructors will participate daily in a combination of discussions and practical exercises. The objective of the course is to build your SAP materials management functional career skills. To that end, your homework exercises will be completed on the SAP Servers via remote VPN access. Instructors will provide guidance and support throughout your SAP MM education.
The SAP MM course is divided into ten sections:
- Section 1 – SAP Overview
- Section 2 – Processes in Procurement
- Section 3 – Materials Planning and Configuration
- Section 4 – Purchasing Details & Optimization and Configuration
- Section 5 – Inventory Management/Physical Inventory and Configuration
- Section 6 – Valuation & Account Determination and Configuration
- Section 7 – Invoice Verification/Invoice Configuration
- Section 8 – Classification & Related Areas in MM Unit Classification
- Section 9 – ASAP
- Section 10 – Cross Functional Customizing
The final project in your SAP Materials Management certification training will be to implement an end-to-end scenario on the SAP Servers via remote VPN access.
Who Should Attend:
SAP Materials Management certification is valuable to anyone who wants to build a career as a SAP Functional Configurator or SAP Functional Analyst in Materials and Manufacturing.
Students enrolling in the SAP MM course are required to have a good understanding of business processes relating to manufacturing, production, planning, sales, and shipping. Material management, plant management, and production management skills are preferred.
Contact us to learn more about SAP MM Certification.