SAP NetWeaver Administration training module at Information & Technology Management is designed to assist you with SAP functional User knowledge and achieving SAP NetWeaver Administration certification. We assist you in building a career in SAP domain as a SAP consultant in an Enterprise Resource group. Our SAP NetWeaver Administration class includes SAP NetWeaver Administration tutorials and hands-on, real-world project exercises designed by ITM’s experienced SAP consultants. You will learn everything you need to know to start configuring the NetWeaver Administration for a medium to large organization provisioned with a SAP system.
To that end, your homework exercises will be completed on the SAP server via remote VPN access. Instructors will provide guidance and support throughout your SAP Netweaver education. You and your instructors will participate in a combination of discussions and practical exercises.
The SAP NetWeaver course is divided into 15 sections:
- Section 1 - SAP BASIS/NetWeaver Introduction
- Section 2 - Installation
- Section 3 - Client Administration
- Section 4 - Transport Management System
- Section 5 - Support packs and Add-ons
- Section 6 - System Monitoring
- Section 7 - CCMS and Performance Tuning
- Section 8 - Background Jobs
- Section 9 - Spool Administration
- Section 10 - Language Installation
- Section 11 - Database Administration
- Section 12 - OSS Note Application
- Section 13 - SAPNET
- Section 14 - Kernel Upgrades
- Section 15 - Security
The final project in your SAP NetWeaver Administration training program involve working on real world project exercises designed by experienced SAP consultants and to implement an end-to-end scenario on the SAP server via remote VPN access.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to build a career as a SAP NetWeaver Administrator
Student is required to have good understanding of Windows or Unix administration.
Contact us to learn more about SAP NetWeaver certification.