SAP Sales & Distribution Module training at Information & Technology Management is designed to assist you in achieving SAP SD certification so that you may build a career as a SAP Functional Configurator or SAP Functional Analyst in Sales & Distribution. Our SAP SD class includes hands-on, real-world project exercises designed by ITM’s experienced SAP consultants, as well as SAP SD tutorials. You and your instructors will participate daily in a combination of discussions and practical exercises. The objective of the course is to build your SAP Sales & Distribution functional career skills. To that end, your homework exercises will be completed on the SAP Servers via remote VPN access. Instructors will provide guidance and support throughout your SAP SD education.
The SAP SD course is divided into thirteen sections:
- Section 1 - Sales Overview
- Section 2 - Enterprise overview and creation with cross module
- Section 3 - Sales order creation and understand the business needs
and information process and its relation
- Section 4 - The behavior and control of sales docs with sales doc types
- Section 5 - Modifying the sales doc types with item category according
to the business needs
- Section 6 - Sales document and item schedule control
- Section 7 - The flow of screens in sales and data
transformation from doc type to doc type
- Section 8 - Special Business sales process and its transaction
- Section 9 - Document process in Incompletion
- Section 10 - What and who are business partners and its determination
- Section 11 - Outline agreements and its overview
- Section 12 - Material Determination
- Section 13 - Free goods and its sales process
The final project in your SAP Sales & Distribution certification training will be to implement an end-to-end scenario on the SAP Servers via remote VPN access.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to build a career as a SAP Functional Analyst or Power User in Sales and Distribution
Student is required to have good understanding of business processes relating to Sales, Pricing, Distribution, Billing, Contracts, Quotes and Logistics delivery are preferred.
Contact us to learn more about SAP SD Certification.