SharePoint 2010 Training in NJ
The SharePoint 2010 certification training course in New Jersey is designed primarily for Dot-Net developers who are new to SharePoint. SharePoint 2010 classes are instructor-led and will provide you with the knowledge and skills to successfully implement SharePoint 2010 Solutions. The course focuses on the essential skills needed to efficiently build applications on the SharePoint 2010 platform. You will receive comprehensive training in the SharePoint 2010 development platform and will also be provided with the details of customizing of SharePoint sites using tools such as SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
Information Technology Management offers SharePoint 2010 training at our New York City and New Jersey campuses as well as in an online format.
The SharePoint 2010 course is a highly interactive course that includes lectures, discussions, and lab exercises. You will have access to your own SharePoint 2010 environment in our classroom network. The benefit is that you will be attending class in a fully-functional SharePoint 2010 environment. You will also be given an online account to access classroom materials with detailed step-by-step instruction for hands-on-activities.
The focus of ITM’s SharePoint 2010 Certification course is the practical application of the skills you will acquire in your classes. Your final project will allow you to demonstrate these skills by:
- Creating a SharePoint website using site collection and customized navigation § Setting up document management with document libraries and intense use of web tools
- Writing customized code using C3.NET
- Building workflows for business process automation
- Building Report Center Business Intelligence Enabled Pages using Score cards, KPIs and OLAP with SSAS, SSIS and SSRS knowledge.
All classes are taught on Windows 2010 and SharePoint 2010.
You will receive hands-on experience with the following:
Core features of the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 foundation and SharePoint 2010 § Overview of SharePoint 2010 Development Architecture
- Microsoft.NET 3.5 Architecture (ASP.NET 3.5, C#, WF) § SharePoint 2010 Model Overview
- Visual Studio 2010 Overview
- SharePoint Designer 2010 Overview
- Basic Administration Overview using PowerShell
- Walk-through of the SharePoint Object Model in Visual Studio 2010
- Writing C# code in Visual Studio 2010
Who Should Attend:
SharePoint certification training is intended for Dot-Net developers. However, experienced personnel who will be responsible for developing and administering Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 infrastructure and business solutions, can also benefit from SharePoint 2010 training.
- Solution Architects
- IT Managers
- System Administrators and
- Software Architects or Engineers
To get the most out of this course attendees should have professional development experience with Visual Studio 2010, the .NET Framework 4.0 and ASP.NET 2.0 and up, as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel. We also recommend, but do not require, that attendees have a background with the previous version of Windows SharePoint Services WSS3.0 and experience working directly with SML files in Visual Studio 2010.
To learn more about our SharePoint 2010 online training as well as the SharePoint 2010 training classes in NJ on our campus, please Contact us.